• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New home made run!

Poppy <3

Alpha Buck
It's 15ft long and 6ft wide! :wave:

DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0243.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

and my homemade housing!

DSCF0254.jpg

very nice :)
I'd just be very careful when they're in it as ours can easily chew through chicken wire :wave:

It's a great size but I would put a roof on it. My buns would jump over 2ft just by sneezing :)

Awww that's fantastic!! Much better than our set up (although it is temporary and we are working on it).

Ours isnt much higher but like Poppy <3, we are always out with them too. :D

does the rabbit not jump over? my mini lop could easily clear 2 foot x

No! he doesnt even try!, plus he isnt very big so cant jump too high, anyway too much grass eating to think about that:lol:

We are trying to somehow make a lid or putsome netting over the top.. what would you suggest? :?

No! he doesnt even try!, plus he isnt very big so cant jump too high, anyway too much grass eating to think about that:lol:

We are trying to somehow make a lid or putsome netting over the top.. what would you suggest? :?

Is it permanent? Will you take it apart? If you will, i would get some netting for ponds that keep birds out. If not, wire? Tis fab :D

If it's only for supervised use I'd just go with some netting fabric, will work out cheaper and less effort than building a wired roof :)

I got some netting fabric in a 2 pack from poundland, ive used twine to sew it together and that what i use, just put some hooks in the wood to attach it to

Back