• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I iz feelin weeally bwave now :) (piccies) (MORE piccies)

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
I fink sum of yoo know I iz Buckley, I wuz hidin before but now I iz feelin kwite bwave.

I letted da nice lady who I chooseded take piktchaz of meh nommin ma hay.
It iz quite posh hay I finkz, haz camomilez in it i finkz :)

IMG00432-20110408-1938.jpg

Hai :)

IMG00433-20110408-1940.jpg

Nomnom camomilezzz

IMG00435-20110408-1941.jpg

Munchmunchnomnomz

I fink I iz gonna likez it here, my Sophia sez she gonna get me a fwend when I had da nootorz. I don't know whut dis iz but I take da nootorz for da fwend i fink :)

Last edited:
He let me sit next to his cage for a whole ten minutes :O then he let Charlie sit with him!
He hadn't even stuck his nose out for Charlie before :D

He's drinking now too. He's a very goo hay eater, he's gone through a massive chunk of the hay I put in for him, it's pretty spectacular!
x

He's adorable! :love:

He's lovely, he's got an amazing temperament. He's been here 5 hours and has already made friends with the dog (through the bars of his cage and under heavy supervision) and has had a sniff of everyone.

He's also a non-stop hay eating machine! He's gone through a pile twice his size in 5 hours!!!

I lubz himmm :love::love::love:

Hold It! Dere Are Moar Piktchazzz

My Sophia haz been takehn so meneh piktchaz of meh todai.
I weeeally likez dis hay, i'z beed nommin it ALL evening. I haz eated TWO Buckley sized pilez already :mrgreen:
IMG00452-20110408-2123.jpg

I iz smilin for da camera
IMG00446-20110408-2119.jpg

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
IMG00445-20110408-2119.jpg

Tomorrow I maybe do even moar fingz but today I iz sooo tired from da citementz that hay and sleep is my prioriteez :)

Back