• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are daisies ok?

but wud be careful picking them from the 'wild' or anywhere public cos they could have been sprayed with sumet x

tho saying about dogs, my rabbits free range in the summer and i have 2 dogs which use the garden to toilet, and the rabbits still eat the grass and have never been ill or anything :/

i'll keep them shut in their hutches all day then??

lol there fineee, had rabbits since i was tiny and dogs never had one thats been ill! the dogs and rabbits love each other can often be found snuggled next to each other in the garden! dunt bother me :) its not as if they go round feasting on the dog poo, which is pick up, a couple of times a day

i'll keep them shut in their hutches all day then??

lol there fineee, had rabbits since i was tiny and dogs never had one thats been ill! the dogs and rabbits love each other can often be found snuggled next to each other in the garden! dunt bother me :) its not as if they go round feasting on the dog poo, which is pick up, a couple of times a day

:?:?:?:?

Im jokin :lol:

Yea you'r right, I typed this questions on google and some one answered they are really good :?
Sorry just found a thread on this forums that has the same question and is told they are not good ..
Sorry

It would be useful when people are claiming that plants are safe or unsafe, if they could mention where they got the info, so the OP could check if it's a reliable source :)

Not everything on t'interwebs is true ;)

It would be useful when people are claiming that plants are safe or unsafe, if they could mention where they got the info, so the OP could check if it's a reliable source :)

Not everything on t'interwebs is true ;)

I got the info that they are not safe from this forum.

Back