• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Organic chemical free lawn food

blackspots

Warren Scout
I have some of this that I use on the front lawn and wondered if it would be OK to use on the back as it is organic and chemical free? Probably a no but thought I would ask anyway. My buns aren't on the grass at the moment, though they normally have access to it every day as they free range. It got so low over winter with 7 buns chomping it that i have fenced it off for now to give it chance to grow back.

well - organic can cover a multitude of things . . . so really you need to list what it does have in it. Does it have any weed or moss killer? (still perfectly possible with organic), or is it chicken manure based? or horse manure? or 'artificial'?

well - organic can cover a multitude of things . . . so really you need to list what it does have in it. Does it have any weed or moss killer? (still perfectly possible with organic), or is it chicken manure based? or horse manure? or 'artificial'?

nips off to have a look...

It says suitable for organic farming.
Nitrogenous fertiliser 12-0-0
(dried blood(eew!), fether meal, hoof, oilseed fertiliser) Nitrogen total 12.0%

Back