• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We love our new daddy :)

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
He bought us lots of yummy treaties!!

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1322-1.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

You lucky, lucky girl, Lara. Has he got over his little wobble now? And where are the photos of you in that gorgeous dress at the wedding you went to? Or have I missed them somehow?

You lucky, lucky girl, Lara. Has he got over his little wobble now? And where are the photos of you in that gorgeous dress at the wedding you went to? Or have I missed them somehow?

Yes :D Oh well we kind of forgot the camera :oops: will pop in on when it comes back from dry cleaning and take some pics for you :wave:

You forgot the camera:shock:

Oh well :(. Glad you had a good time and the wobble is over. Men can be weird creatures sometimes:)

You must be on mat leave now? You've certainly had good weather. I've got some time off after Easter. Will have to text you to see if you are about so I can come and visit you and the fur monsters if you are free.

Ooh he's got lovely feet and looked after toenails, not many men can successfully carry off flipflops! Lovely pictures :love:

You forgot the camera:shock:

Oh well :(. Glad you had a good time and the wobble is over. Men can be weird creatures sometimes:)

You must be on mat leave now? You've certainly had good weather. I've got some time off after Easter. Will have to text you to see if you are about so I can come and visit you and the fur monsters if you are free.

I finished work this week!!!! :D Yes you are very welcome and i want to come see furby and the gang one day too!

Back