• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shhh, Buckley's Hiding (Photo)

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
We accidentally fell in love with a little blue-eyed white lionhead today.
His name is Buckley and he's hiding. So Shhhhh :)
Pics to follow (when he isn't hiding)

He's already eaten some hay and done five perfectly formed golden poops.

He's not drinking yet, should I move his water bottle closer to his house or just leave him be?

It's really hard to tear myself away! x

Last edited:
208278_10150522762015456_616445455_18021207_553561_n.jpg

Heyloo, ma name iz Buckley
Shh, please to not be disturbin me on my firstest day in my noo home.
Kthxbai
xoxo

awww :love: he needs to come out so you can get some pictures!! :lol:

If he still isn't drinking you could try putting a water bowl in as well as his bottle :wave:

Can't really see him :p
But his head looks cute and small ! :love:

Is he a rescue bun ?

Not properly. He was left by his previous owners at my friend's, her dad is a vet who checked him over etc. I feel bad but he kind of chose me, I went to her's and he literally climbed me :shock:
I'm going to make a donation to my local rescues after my next student loan installment. And once he's settled (and neutered) we'll try and find him a rescue hunbun :)

Not properly. He was left by his previous owners at my friend's, her dad is a vet who checked him over etc. I feel bad but he kind of chose me, I went to her's and he literally climbed me :shock:
I'm going to make a donation to my local rescues after my next student loan installment. And once he's settled (and neutered) we'll try and find him a rescue hunbun :)

Kool :]
Lol I can imagine him flopped right next to his wifey even though I havent seen his body :lol:

awww :love: he needs to come out so you can get some pictures!! :lol:

If he still isn't drinking you could try putting a water bowl in as well as his bottle :wave:

He comes out when we aren't there, we know this because one corner has many many poops and his hay is EVERYWHERE. I've put his water bottle closer to his hidey hole, if he hasnt drunk anything next time I check I'll put a bowl in :)

He has a whole face now haha :)

IMG00424-20110408-1857.jpg

Poor quality, my blackberry camera is rubbish and my expensive camera isn't working :shock:
He's so fwuffy :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Back