• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Queen Issybun and her run!

Tracyxx

New Kit
Today was Issy's first FULL afternoon in the run. I've been introducing her slowly to the grass in case it upset her tummy. I don't even know if that's the right thing to do - it's just something I've learned to do with guineapigs as the fresh grass can upset young tummies. Anyway, it appears it's worked fine, and Issy loves her run so much! Today it was sunny which she loved. I could tell she was torn between wanting to run around popcorning (is that what we call it in rabbit world? It's a guinea pig word..) and sitting down to eat grass. She kept having mad bursts of energy where she'd tear around the run, then she'd stop for a mouthful of grass, then she'd go again! Just for everyone's info the lid was open only when I was there and she has a water bottle and her food bowl in there too. And 80% of the run is in the shade, it's just got a little patch of sunlight in case she wanted to top up her tan! Here are the photos!

001-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-5.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

007-4.jpg

009-1.jpg

Queen Issybun is quite bunderful :love::love:
Popcorning is more a guinea people expression whereas you will hear bunny people say their buns 'binky' or that a bun is 'binkying' around.
Both are great expressions :D

Back