• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long narrow run vs square run

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
We are going to be making an outdoor run out of some panels we have. Just wondered if RU-ers had any opinions on whether a long narrow run (14ft x 4ft) would be ok, or a square shape (7ft x 8ft ish) would be better. Tbh, a the narrow shape would fit better, but if the square one offers buns a better space to run, I will do that.

I would choose the square one personally if I had that sort of space. while 4ft wide is okish wider is so much better :)

I am converting my rabbits current 6 by 3 run into a 13 by 3 run! can't do much about the width :( so if i were you i'd go for the 7 by 8 if you can!

Mine prefer to run in circles during binky time rather than back and forth so yup square. (there goes your garden :lol: I have none to myself either if you makes you feel any better :lol:)

Back