• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies all grown up

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
yeah these guys are all grown up now :)
still gorgeous

Zuma -Boy-
DSC02249.jpg

Bailey -Girl-
DSC02251.jpg

Scratchy -Boy-
DSC02253.jpg

Fudge -Boy-
DSC02257.jpg

Bungee -Girl-
DSC02259.jpg

Pixel -Boy-
DSC02261.jpg

OK! Who do I get :love:

take your pick
all but zuma and bailey are taken.
the woman who was having 2 has decided not to as shes researched and you cant keep them with guinea pigs

:roll: IF i had Known that was her plan she wouldnt have had a chance of having them anyway:roll:

im putting an add up in a bit:cry: im breaking my heart here the reason i dreaded ruby having kitts was because this day would come :'(

take your pick
all but zuma and bailey are taken.
the woman who was having 2 has decided not to as shes researched and you cant keep them with guinea pigs

:roll: IF i had Known that was her plan she wouldnt have had a chance of having them anyway:roll:

im putting an add up in a bit:cry: im breaking my heart here the reason i dreaded ruby having kitts was because this day would come :'(

Aww bless. Is it Zuma and Bailey you are keeping?

I wish I could, I really do. I can offer a foster home as a last resort, but only to one :(

Aww bless. Is it Zuma and Bailey you are keeping?

I wish I could, I really do. I can offer a foster home as a last resort, but only to one :(

nuh just zuma the OH's sister is having bailey.
i think im ok as of housing at the moment unless the trio decide on ww3 then im back to sqaure one again.
but keeping hopefull :)

nuh just zuma the OH's sister is having bailey.
i think im ok as of housing at the moment unless the trio decide on ww3 then im back to sqaure one again.
but keeping hopefull :)

Get OHs sister to have 2, one bun is a lonely bun :wave:

I want one tooooooo. :lol:

They are seriously adorable. They make my fememine side want to squee.

Back