• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonded trio <3 UD still doing good

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
well were working on it but so far all grooming eachother (after much fur pulling and chasing)

pictures of the motley crew so far :)

DSC02266.jpg

DSC02241.jpg

DSC02234.jpg

Last edited:
Very cute, :love: isnt it stressful!

By the way, is your bottle green or is it the grass reflecting?

Very cute, :love: isnt it stressful!

By the way, is your bottle green or is it the grass reflecting?
yeah thats the spare the babies have been seperated today so they have the 2 big bottles need to clean that one. its not THAT green lol but yeah bit green :oops:

its horrible at first but these settled really fast so im on standbye waiting for ww3.
me and OH taking it in turns to sit with them lol must have smoked about 40 faggs already:oops:

:lol: I was in tears when I first but B&B together as she was so scared :oops:

Eccles was petrified i so nearly pulled her out till jay waltzed up to her and proceeded to groom her a bit, then ruby chased jay like a bunneh possessed and they all sorta chased eachother (at which point i lit a fagg) and sat on the edge of the bench broom in my hand eyes wide open for a good hour. then i came in OH went out within 20 mins he called to me they where all flopped out by (we started at 7:30am)10am they flopped and groomed eachother hopped about ate hay together and alls been calm since.

but lets look at my luck with my buns it isnt over yet:lol:

well today theyre still grooming the occasional chasing but we are doing good.
most the chasing is eccles flops with them all if jay wriggles she shoots up and ruby runs after her:roll: then they flop in another corner.

Back