• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO The Duchess

whitehood

Warren Veteran
Hey,
I joined the MMC Facebook page yesterday,
I looked through the pictures, and that motivated me to create a fan made poster :p
If you want to use it feel free :D
Here it is:
It took me ages trying to find the font :lol:

Last edited:
You have done well.

I would need to ask if the picture was one you have either taken or have written permission to use.

The big issue with many posters / websites / articles / leaflets etc that people make using pictures off the internet is copyright, the person who has taken the picture will own the copyright off the picture. If the picture was not something that MMC owned or had purchased the right to use and did not have written permission to use either the poster or the picture MMC could be taken to court for theft.

Morning.

I like it and agree with Janice about permissions. If you have bought the image from an image website then that would be okay.

Our web address is makeminechocolate.org.uk :D (although the one you have used currently routes to that)

Thank you for the effort you've gone to, to show support for the campaign.

Back