• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay bales - Newcastle/Durham/Northumberland

Myself and Nicola buy one from a pet shop they deliver for a £1 its £9 something in total its the cheapest I have found:wave:

I am a miser and I don't want to pay £9 for a bale though admittedly it is cheaper than buying bags. I'm sure I never had this much trouble getting hay when I had a horse.

There must be somewhere in the North East that sells small bales!!!!!!!!

There must be loads of places in the more rural areas of Durham and Northumberland but I doubt they'll have websites so they'll be hard to find

Aww Liz :( when is the best 'season' for hay??

There must be loads of places in the more rural areas of Durham and Northumberland but I doubt they'll have websites so they'll be hard to find

Aww Liz :( when is the best 'season' for hay??

they atart cutting in July :( its a long way away yet, just hope its not going to be a bad season again, otherwise there will be loads of animal lovers scuppered.

Luckily I can store 8 bales at a time, I just have trouble finding people with 8 bales to sell.

Back