• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oooh!! Just got text off petplan!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a text from petplan saying they're processing my claim! :? The bill for Honey's out of hours visit was about £200 so I'm praying they pay up!! Paid £55 excess but really hoping they'll pay the rest! Good luck vibes needed please!!! :shock:

Vibes you get it.

I had one of those texts, followed by a letter stating they wouldnt pay :(

Guess its my fault for letting Ginger get sick on the 13th day of the exclusion period... :roll: :(

Just had a text from petplan saying they're processing my claim! :? The bill for Honey's out of hours visit was about £200 so I'm praying they pay up!! Paid £55 excess but really hoping they'll pay the rest! Good luck vibes needed please!!! :shock:

Good luck, hope you get it!!

Graham ..... how long is the exclusion period, I can't remember ....... please don't say 14 days - that would just be proper :censored: of them!!

Good luck, hope you get it!!

Graham ..... how long is the exclusion period, I can't remember ....... please don't say 14 days - that would just be proper :censored: of them!!

14 days :roll: :)

It's okay, im used to the hand i get dealt :lol:

My bunny got ill within the first 2 weeks too :( anaesthetic & x-rays next week are not gonna be cheap!

Back