• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rolling in the dirt

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
You might have seen the photos, now you can watch the video..... if you want to. :oops: Warning: the following film contains scenes of extreme cuteness, watch at your own risk. ;)

An underbed storage box would do the trick, Susan. ;) That's what I'm going to do once I get round to turfing the patch they're currently rolling in.

I have a video of Bubbles doing a wee in a plant pot if anybody would like to see that one? Hmmm, perhaps not. :lol::lol::lol:

OMG that is soooooo cute :love: but so funny :lol: I don't get why they do it? Is it just your two nutty fur babies or do other bunnies do it too?

BTW what video setting do you use, I have a little hand held thing but Im not much good with gadgets to know what it should be set on for uploading!

OMG that is soooooo cute :love: but so funny :lol: I don't get why they do it? Is it just your two nutty fur babies or do other bunnies do it too?

BTW what video setting do you use, I have a little hand held thing but Im not much good with gadgets to know what it should be set on for uploading!

ETA: 'we want the wee video, we want the wee video' :D

ETA the ETA Im such a spanner, I only meant to edit my previous post not quote it :lol:

:oops: I don't know actually; it's the video function on my camera but I don't know if you can change it. :oops: I just looked at the display and it says 640, so I'm guessing that's the lowest setting as I think it's supposed to record in HD as well.

It's good enough for here anyway but they do take a while to upload - I just potter off and do something while I'm waiting. ;)

Alfie and Bubbles would very much like to see their Essex buddies in moving pictures as well. ;)

**sounds of ambulance sirens in background.....and an awful lot of SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs.......**

Noooooooooooooo:evil::censored::cry: I just tried to look for a different setting and I've wiped the entire memory card!!!! All my footage of flops and bunny groomings :cry:

It clearly might take a while before I figure out how to get some video on here!!

Noooooooooooooo:evil::censored::cry: I just tried to look for a different setting and I've wiped the entire memory card!!!! All my footage of flops and bunny groomings :cry:

It clearly might take a while before I figure out how to get some video on here!!

Oh no. :cry::cry::cry:

I wish I'd had the camera this afternoon - Alfie did a 360 degree roll. Judging yy the shocked look on his face afterwards, I don't think it was intentional. :lol::lol:

Back