• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rabbit pippin has a fur ball right next to private parts...help!!??

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
so i was grooming her last nite and noticed a little clumped up bit of fur right next to her private parts....i tried to touch it but everytime i touched the area she jumped out my hands and wriggled so much that i wouldnt keep hold of her.
im taking her and her sister to the vets at the weekend to get them another health check and to double check their sex so i might ask the vet to help me cut it out...any tips though for me to try and get it off before then?

Is it def a furball? if she is really sensitive it might be covering some thign else? maybe an injury?

no my rabbit just doesnt like being touched in that area. she always has flinched a bit when ive touched around that area before this was here as i think maybe it tickles her

yep ask a vet. I gues my bunnies are all pretty out about stuff and are used to me poking them (to check on stuff )

Back