• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily's fed-up face

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI1225.jpg

Lily: *huge sigh* Mummeh I'm so fed up

Me: Me too Lily I'm trying to do my assignment and it's really boring

DSCI1226.jpg

Lily: Well at least you don't have a poop right in front of your face *sigh*

Me: Well if you will poop everywhere Lily :roll:

Ah!! Is Lily the frenchie?! :D

Frenchies are a tricky breed. They're so horizontal that they can get seriously annoyed with more energetic buns jumping all over them. (something that Conti's don't really mind.) She'll probably need a very laid back boy to live with.

I thought Eddie was unbondable but he is now happy with River. It's all about finding the right bun. :D

Ah!! Is Lily the frenchie?! :D

Frenchies are a tricky breed. They're so horizontal that they can get seriously annoyed with more energetic buns jumping all over them. (something that Conti's don't really mind.) She'll probably need a very laid back boy to live with.

I thought Eddie was unbondable but he is now happy with River. It's all about finding the right bun. :D

She is indeed :) I bonded her with Max sort of accidentally before the big bond, and she was fine with him even though he was full of beans and energetic but I suppose 9 bouncing crazy bunnies is a bit much for her!

I love how she's laying with that poop right under her nose. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh bless Lily ........ sooooooo cute! :love: :love:

She's probably thinking 'but mummeh, aren't you meant to be my own personal pooper scooper-er!?'!! :lol:

Back