• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit is licking the wall on my landing...

:lol::lol::lol:

As long as he doesn't decide to have a sneaky nibble.. :shock:

Dizzi licks everything, bless her :love: ...... the carpet, the wall, their litter tray, their tunnel .... everything - 'cept me :(

:lol::lol::lol:

As long as he doesn't decide to have a sneaky nibble.. :shock:

Biccy doesn't chew anything, except cardboard :)

He does lick *everything* though.

Including doors, door frames, wales, radiators, windows, window frames, sofas (both leather and material), tables, table legs, me, my oh, my slippers, the carpet, the lino, the litter tray, the carrier, my OH's dressing gown...

I could seriously go on forever..!

Including doors, door frames, wales, radiators, windows, window frames, sofas (both leather and material), tables, table legs, me, my oh, my slippers, the carpet, the lino, the litter tray, the carrier, my OH's dressing gown...

Oh I forgot about slippers and dressing gown - Dizzi goes mad for them ....... tbh I think she's rather brave licking my slippers, never mind OH's!! :lol:

Bubbles used to lick everything but I think she must have worn her tongue away or something because she doesn't do it so much now. :lol:

Cooper (our new hammy) always licks my daughter, which is a bit freaky. :lol::lol:

Wales!?:shock: That is one busy bunny!:lol::lol:

Bella and Jacob go mad for our dressing gowns. I haven't noticed any licking of anything else. Lots of chinning from Jacob. EVERYTHING belongs to Jacob:lol:

Back