• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for my baby girl

MichG

Mama Doe
I got up this morning to find my baby girl Isabelle has had quite a bit of diarrhea over night :( she is not her usual self, has no energy. She has tried eating a few pellets and a bit of hay. Vets open at 9 so I will be there waiting at the door :( My poor baby girl, she is only 10 weeks old :cry:
Major vibes needed (also vibes that I don't get sacked after turning up late to work for this!!) I am scared for her

Hope she's okay at the vet and pray its actually excess caecs you've seen, not diarrhoea.

Real runny poops in babies is bad :(

Loads and loads of vibes.

:( definitely not excess caecs, all mucusy and soft and not normal shaped and dark.

Vet has put her on Septrin for 7 days and Bio Lapis, she is eating a bit but not much and is really not wanting to move much :cry:

Makes me sad.
Just don't know what has triggered it at all, vet said could be parasitic (something beggining with C, but was soo panicky couldn't remember the name, I want to say Chlostridium) but have to keep an eye on her.

Yeah that's what the vet seems to think, though he didn't take any samples or anything.

After thinking she was all better I let her out in the living room for a bit this morning and she did a nice quishy brown poop in the middle of the cream carpet... and then laid on it and mushed it in a bit :roll:

Back