• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know everyone here loves bunnys but who likes cleaning bunnies?

Do you like cleaning your bunnies out?

• Yes ( I get a sense of enjoyment or reward out of it)

Votes: 48 80.0%
  • No ( I try be quick as i can and get it out of the way)

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
I hate doing it, but like looking at a nice clean room for bunny to go back in when I'm finished! It's a bit like doing exercise... hate the thought of doing it, hate doing it, feel better afterwards!

I hate doing it, but like looking at a nice clean room for bunny to go back in when I'm finished! It's a bit like doing exercise... hate the thought of doing it, hate doing it, feel better afterwards!

I know what you mean- if i don't do it first thing in the day, i'll procrastinate and end up doing it in the evening, which i don't really enjoy anymore as it's better psychologically to be finished with any kind of cleaning/working as early as possible in the day.

I love cleaning out my bunnies. I hate doing the human bathroom but I've no probs with bunny wee and poop!:lol: I love how they interact with me as I do it. They like to supervise and sometimes I get bunny kisses.:love::love:

There is something really psychologically and emotionally lovely about a clean tray full of megazorb and hay. :)

Cleaning out the cage and run is no problem, however keeping Batbunny himself clean is another story :shock: we groom him often, but I swear he matts every night! He's my little tangled monster :roll:

I find it draining but satisfying. I couldn't do any more than I do now though.

quietly cleaning the bunny room is my theraputic time of night.. the kids are all sleeping, the house is quiet, and i get to make something clean as the last chore before bed....sure the kitchen, living room, and play room are a mad mess..but the bunny room is clean*happy sigh*

Nope. I am super lazy though. Its awkward and stinky and bunny does his best to make it difficult! I always manage to get some on myself too :roll:

I've just done mine (they are indoors) and often sit with my bunnehs in the early hours, it's my time with them and I get lots of love and kisses :wave::wave:

i love clean out my buns everyday they always come upto me weather thier in the hutch while im doing thiers or free ranging on the floor its also a good way of giving everyone a health check to its also intresting to see the poops :oops: wat colour size ect this also tells you a great deal on the bunnys heath then once youve cleaned you get that fresh scent which i love wish they could bottle it tbh id have it in my house to.:lol:

I voted no, but I do actually enjoy weekend cleaning - cos I take my time & watch them free range:D

It's the it's-getting-dark & I have4n't eaten yet today 8pm ones I hate:lol:

I would rather the cage and floor cleaned itself but I don't mind!!

The thing I do mind is when I'm crawling about on the floor and I get a nip saying 'Mum, get out my cage', gives me a horrible shock :lol:

I enjoy the satisfaction i get out of cleaning their dog crate and its all nice and clean and looks fresh and tidy.

Within 10 minutes of them going back in though, its a whole new story.... :lol:

i really enjoy cleaning them out, re-arranging stuff etc but i always get disheartened when bella goes in after ive just finished at wrecks the place :roll: :lol:

Cleaning out the buns involves cleaning my whole house..

and boy do I hate hoovering!

It gets everything, all over the sofa, up the stairs, in my bed..

I don't mind emptying the litter tray but my house is never hay free so can't say I enjoy cleaning it no :roll:

I'm not sure! I don't mind doing it but I'd much rather not do it. One of the reasons why is because they ALWAYS jump on the dustpan and brush :roll: They also pull everything off the dustpan and brush! :roll:

I love the satisfaction of having it all clean and tidy afterwards, as well as the fact that the buns love a nice clean litter tray full of yummy fresh hay to munch on!! :love: they always jump in before I get the hay in there though and it ends up all over them :lol:

Lol my beloved does mine..... ;)

Got him very well trained! It started off because he didn't like me going out in the dark so insisted on feeding them their pellets at night then he said he'd do their litter tray in a morning if I liked because he has more time than me - and now he does the litter tray every day and does a full shed-tidy-up every now and then too bless him. :love: :love:

(He loves them to pieces - they've got him wrapped right round their little paws!!)

I clean the piggles, the meeces, hamsters and budgies out though - oh and do most of the housework too! :p

In general, I love cleaning them out. I hate their current hutch. They have Freddie hutch from Bits for Pets and it truly is the worst hutch I've ever had to clean out.

Back