• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 4th Gotcha Day Storm!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Happy 4th gotcha day my beautiful Storm! :wave:

You came into my life from the RSPCA in Hull as a wife for Billy, after he lost his wife Hazelrah (RIP). You were such an easy bond, I came home to find the partition I'd put up had been pulled down and you were snuggled up together, as you have been ever since! :love:

Last year was a very difficult year for you, with a long battle with EC, several bouts of stasis and a long stay at FHB. I'm amazed at your strength and will to live.

If it wasn't for your illness though I might never have found RU! :shock:

I think your little non eating episode last week was just to remind me how precious you are, like I could ever forget!

Here you are when you first arrived, looking all skinny...
NewRabbits014b.jpg

Charging around the garden, this must have been when you first started free-ranging, I have long grass! :shock:
StormGDay5b.jpg

Mowing the lawn with your husbun, Billy...
StormGDay1b.jpg

StormGDay2b.jpg

Enjoying some treats...
StormGDay3b.jpg

Posing like a model...
StormGDay4b.jpg

Enjoying the snow...
StormGDay10b.jpg

StormGDay9b.jpg

StormGDay8b.jpg

StormGDay7b.jpg

StormGDay6b.jpg

Looking after your husbun like a good wife after his leg amputation...
BillyandStorm2b.jpg

And your favourite passtime, digging up the garden!
StormApril09b.jpg

Happy gotcha day my beautiful princess! :wave:

Storm1.jpg

Happy Gotcha Day! :wave: Love the pics, especially the digging - that is a VERY impressive burrow. :shock:

There's a pretty spectacular maze of tunnels under there! :shock: I'm waiting for the day my garden collapses! :shock: :lol:

Again, very impressive tunneling!:shock::D

Happy Gotcha Day Storm, you are such a pretty bun!

By the way.....was wondering, what/who is the ball of fur in the corner of the 2nd photo?:oops:

Again, very impressive tunneling!:shock::D

Happy Gotcha Day Storm, you are such a pretty bun!

By the way.....was wondering, what/who is the ball of fur in the corner of the 2nd photo?:oops:

That ball of fluff is my cat Nugget, he died from a tumor on October 18th. :cry: He passed away in my neighbours garden behind a greenhouse, and it was three weeks before I found his body. Awful time. It looked like he went peacefully though, he was curled up like he was sleeping. :cry: RIP Nugget xx

hoppy gotcha day!
sending lots of love and can we come and play at your house one day peas?

love winston,angel, jack n coco

Back