• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I iz prowd of ma work

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Have fun cleawning mammy!
DSCF2284.jpg

I can understand the mess on the floor, but I don't understand how she keeps flipping the carrier over!

naughty girl:lol:
A word of advice..if she is getting on top of the carrier..then scrabbling and turning it over..it may be best to find some way of fixing the carrier or taking it out....if she is to slip as it turns and one of her legs goes through the bars of her crate as she slip..she could break her leg:?

naughty girl:lol:
A word of advice..if she is getting on top of the carrier..then scrabbling and turning it over..it may be best to find some way of fixing the carrier or taking it out....if she is to slip as it turns and one of her legs goes through the bars of her crate as she slip..she could break her leg:?

I think she's nudging it from the side, she runs around it when she's hyper and pushes it out of her way. I'm gonna tie it back to the pen anyway because it's getting a tad messy in there with her throwing it around!

Milly yeah :D
Charlie is much better behaved than her!

Sorry but nearly got it right. Won't forget again.

Do remember Milly did binkies in your face though. :lol:

Quite tired now, as got my 2 back this evening from the vets. Not slept well for 3 nights.

She is one gorgeous but totally messy girl.:love:

I just witnessed it!
She pushes it from underneith the carrier. Nudges it a bit, then sticks her head under and proper throws it :shock:

Back