• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starfish is Home!!! Pics Added!!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
She is here! She has settled in and had a few nibbles of hay, pellets and greens. I think she is shell-shocked after her journey and is very quiet. Just glad the kids are away at the moment so she'll have settled in when they get home. I will post pics soon, hubby is using the laptop :evil:.

Last edited:
~Aww nice to know she is home:D
She is a quiet bunny..when you think of how she was kept before it's not surprising..I'm sure with your love and attention and lots of running about she will soon come out of her shell :D

He is still using it and I need sleep! :evil::evil::evil: will tell him how upset he is making people. Tomorrow, I promise! :lol::lol::lol:

Here she is! :love::love::love::love::love:

SDC10653.JPG

SDC10655.JPG

SDC10660.JPG

I have had to try very hard to leave her alone and let her settle in. Cuddles tomorrow!!

Absolutely stunning little girl, but oh my! She is the most disapproving rabbit I have ever seen!

I am surprised that my laptop hasn't melted under that withering gaze.

:lol::lol:

Bless her :) I think she looks smug not disapproving - "I'm home! Mwuhaha! Let the mayhem begin!"

(Smug in a good way obviously, not in an annoying way :) )

She looks very mischevious to me :love: as in...

'Thank you for my beautifully tidy new home, but you know I'm gonna totally rearrange it when your back is turned' :D

AWWW she is such a lovely brave little bunny.:love: I'm so glad she has found her forever home with you and will no doubt will be spoilt rotten - as it should be!:love::love:

Perhaps she's saying:

'Under dis fur coat, I iz weally a stick insect!'

She is tiny under all that fur. With the fur on her cheeks looking so fluffy I wondered if she was part hamster. :lol::lol:

She only stayed that way round for a few minutes. When I went back with some herbs and greens she turned her back on me! The wee soul must be wondering what on earth is going on.

Let the spoiling begin!! I am the luckiest bunny mum in the world. My existing pair of buns, Floppy and Millie, are incredible so friendly, gorgeous, and full of fun and now I have this little lady. I think 'lady' is a term she is comfortable with. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks everyone for your messages of support!

Back