• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily is out of the bond UD Max is out now too

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
She kept lashing out and the others, someone has retaliated and injured her ear :cry: so she is now out of the bond :(

Max is out too now :cry: have reduced their space back down, Max is uninjured but he has started fighting with everyone.

The others have settled down now

(sorry I know I'm just talking to myself :lol: beats talking to myself out loud though!)

Maybe it's all for the best. When your big group is all together you can then do Lily and Max. :D. Hope it goes smoothly from now on.

I'd keep them in a very small space for about 3 days...then slowly increase it a week at a time. More haste, less speed. Keep them in a small space for longer and the bond is more likely to stick. Big groups are tricky.

Maybe it's all for the best. When your big group is all together you can then do Lily and Max. :D. Hope it goes smoothly from now on.

I'd keep them in a very small space for about 3 days...then slowly increase it a week at a time. More haste, less speed. Keep them in a small space for longer and the bond is more likely to stick. Big groups are tricky.

This is the new plan :) I think the problem is I need the small space to make the bond stick, but Lily was just getting too frustrated in it.

Max and Lilly are your newest buns so maybe not as settled as the others. Don't beat yourself up about it. We all have the best laid plans then our stroppy buns spoil it :lol: Such a shame for you though Nicola :(

Max and Lilly are your newest buns so maybe not as settled as the others. Don't beat yourself up about it. We all have the best laid plans then our stroppy buns spoil it :lol: Such a shame for you though Nicola :(

Thanks hun. Yeah they are probably still more hormonal than the others as well. I'm just so tired with staying up with them, every little thing that happens I'm on the verge of a meltdown :lol:

Hi hi, I had to do a long bond with Mimah and Roger. This meant it took 2 months of patience. They were still house separately, but the only time they got 'out time' was together in the living room only. This happened every day for 2 months, until the nipping, chasing etc stopped, then I neutralised a pen and housed them together in it, and continued to get them out together in the living room only.

They've been bonded now for ages and they've never had a fight, a tiff, a chase, or any form of aggression since doing this.

Sometimes you just have to be patient.

Back