• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Guinea Piggles!

CinnamonBunny

Young Bun
I've never really introduced my 3 piggies, I have 3 boars called Bradley, Barney and Rodney. Bradley and Barney are brothers and I got them from a rescue shortly before my 16th birthday, most girls my age were asking for parties, mobile phones and the like and I asked for piggies :p

They live together in an 8ft x 2.5 ft run, are very lazy and due to problems with bouts of gas and bloat cannot have veg everyday like they should. They have extremely sensitive digestive systems and can only have certain veg and not very often, when they eat some veg that doesn't agree with them they bloat up like a balloon the following morning and cannot poop properly. Are fine on a hay and pellet diet though :) They will be 2 years old around September time and usually spend their days eating and sleeping, they remind me of little old men!

Bradley:

bradley2.jpg

bradley.jpg

Barney:

Barney1.jpg

barney2.jpg

Then I have a lone boar called Rodney who I adopted from a rescue in October 2010, he is a single as he absolutely hates other pigs and will attack them which was the reason why he was bought into the rescue. He is a very happy boy and loves having a huge 2 tier corner cage to himself, he popcorns constantly and loves running about and relaxing on his armchair. He loves to be stroked and loves people too.

Rodney:

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

Hope you like them! :)

P.S, sorry about the photos being so big, my apologies :oops:

What handsome young piggies!!!

Cor blimey.........................:love::love::love:

I love their cute ickle bottom lips!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooooooh. Kiss, kiss piggies.:lol::lol:

Star my female piggie says "Hi you hot guys" !!!!

Trilby my male (neutered) piggie says..*********************!!!!!!!!!.

Oh that wasn't very nice Trilby!!! He doesn't like such handsome competition

Hugs and kisses from Star and myself. xxx

Last edited:
Back