• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm such an idiot, please outbid me? :L

well someone might outbid you yet, can you not pay by another method? my nan doesnlt have paypal and did it by debit card for something she recently bought, even thought seller asked for paypal, it still went through securely

Sorry, can't really afford it at the moment but there's 11 bids on it, is the highest one you?

Any money I usually have in paypal I transfer to my bank account and when I buy something and pay by paypal it comes out of my bank account.

As a buyer you can't get negative feedback any more, only the seller can.

Or you can say you made a mistake and cannot purchase and he can give a 2nd chance offer and get back the fee for selling to you by both you agreeing to cancel the transaction if you win. I have had no problems doing this.

Good luck :wave:

outbid

Looks like youve been outbid now anyways. You can always register a credit card with paypal as well as your bank account and use that to pay.
I noticed the auction you bid on is...private listing bidders identities protected...i never bid on those,i like to know who im bidding against and that im not been pushed to higher bids by the sellers friend with 0 feedback.

outbid

Looks like youve been outbid now anyways. You can always register a credit card with paypal as well as your bank account and use that to pay.
I noticed the auction you bid on is...private listing bidders identities protected...i never bid on those,i like to know who im bidding against and that im not been pushed to higher bids by the sellers friend with 0 feedback.

outbid

If you have a bank card linked it doesn't matter if there's no money in your Paypal account - the amount is automatically deducted from the account linked to Paypal. Or, if you've only got part of the amount in Paypal, it will scoff that and take the rest from your bank account. :)

Back