• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

on the verge of crying

rabbitz123

Warren Scout
my rabbit has free roam of our garden but not anymore as i brought my mum the most prettist plant ever and guess what soon as my mum put it on the floor as it was on the bin cause i knew what pheabea like and so she had eaten all the flowers all but one.My mums upset and stuckk between wanting to scream at her and laughin i know i should'nt laugh

good news my dads building me a 6ft x 4ft run this weekend result ! excited

She's only doing what comes naturally though, anything on ground level is Oscars as much as ours round here!

What sort of plant was it? You probably want to make sure it's not toxic at all to buns...

Unfortunately that is what bunnies do!

You either accept you have to take measures so they can not get to it, or you accept it is to be their treat noms for the evening!

I have a memorial patch with flowers, I just barricade it when my girls are stretching their legs.

not sure

im not intirely sure but i know it contained white daisies and tulips she had all my plants in the garden and my dad gone nuts as he can't plant anything but if she gets a run she has more time out of her hutch plus i can finally put my vegetables ive been growing inside out

it has annoyied me as i should have been watching her whoops :oops:the plant were my present to my mum for mothers day

Will they flower grow back ?

Last edited:
We have the same rule as Tigerlily. If they can reach it and get it, then it's fair game and our fault for leaving it out :lol:

Don't be too hard on bun, it's natural for them. It's a real learning curve though bunny-proofing :lol:

Has she eaten tulips? They are poisonous, although I don't know how much so. You might want to check with your vet.

Last edited:
Back