• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding around Teesside Area

Hi All

Was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that does bunny boarding around the Teesside area.

Unfortunately the lady I used is no long boarding so need to find somewhere as I am away on hols for a week at the end of May.

We do bunny boarding but we are near Scotch Corner in Richmond, North Yorkshire. If you are interested or want details pm me :wave:

Just came on to recommend Tuckerbunnies but she beat me to it :lol: Maysie (Tuckerbunnies)'s the only local boarding place I'd leave my monsters with :D

I'm not up and running yet but I intend on starting a small boarding business (newcastle) so if you dont get sorted I could possibly take them

Many thanks everyone:wave:

Hopefully my 2 are going to be booked in at Tuckerbunnies, hoping she has the space at such short notice,:oops:

Think I'll cancel my log cabin and stop there myself with the buns, looks immaculate and very comfortable:lol:

Well only the best for my 2 buns.:D

Many thanks everyone:wave:

Hopefully my 2 are going to be booked in at Tuckerbunnies, hoping she has the space at such short notice,:oops:

Think I'll cancel my log cabin and stop there myself with the buns, looks immaculate and very comfortable:lol:

Well only the best for my 2 buns.:D

Flopsy and Flora are now booked in and I shall look forward to meeting you all :wave:

Back