• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

absoloutley heartbroken!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Just sexed all our baby buns after having a breeder look at them.

both Zuma and Pixie are male as well as Scratchy and Fudge being male...

Bailey and Bungee the 2 females have new homes :)

so i know have for beautifull boys i need to rehome :'(

we were unfortunately we were stupid enough to believe they where girls.:(
I was going to keep zuma and pixie with ruby, but i have no room to put 2 unnuetered males for 6 months :(

we were unfortunately we were stupid enough to believe they where girls.:(
I was going to keep zuma and pixie with ruby, but i have no room to put 2 unnuetered males for 6 months :(

Cant you get some cheap/free 2nd hand hutched until neuter time?

You can neuter males very early too, as soon as their testicles have dropped so you wouldn't have to wait until they're 6 months necessarily either.
I hope you manage to work it out :)

Boys can be neutered as soon as their plums drop. So about 12 weeks. It's not necessary to keep them away from the does, if they are the same age...or obviously if they're spayed.

If the girls you want him to go with aren't spayed yet then they could be done now, and then if you bond them when he's 8 weeks old then he'll have no hormones as he'd be too young. Then when he reaches 12 weeks get them chopped off! :)

think i have a plan of bonding the Jay (male neutered) and eccles and ruby.
then keeping pixel and zuma together and obviously finding new homes for the other babies.
get zuma and pixel done asap.

:wave: hello RU thankyou for giving me the novacain i much needed!

Just sexed all our baby buns after having a breeder look at them.

both Zuma and Pixie are male as well as Scratchy and Fudge being male...

Bailey and Bungee the 2 females have new homes :)

so i know have for beautifull boys i need to rehome :'(

If you would like to post a thread to rehome your rabbits on RU, please PM SOAD with the information.

:wave:

Back