• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long do ukrabbithutches orders take to come generally?

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
If anyone has ordered a run or something from ukrabbithutches, do you know you long your order took to come? :wave:

I'm about to order a run from them. They say its about 3-5 working days but allow up to 10 working days before dispatch for large hutches (could mean large runs too?). And then probably 1-2 working days following dispatch for delivery.

Am awaiting our new run - custom made with extra doors and stronger mesh than they'd normally use. Dave is very good and keeps you informed of how things are going and when dispatch/arrival is likely.
Can't wait to get ours. Will let you know what it's like when it arrives, hopefully next week.

I got mine specially made and it only took a couple of weeks from order to delivery. Dave does keep you informed about progress and responds quick to emails so is very helpful. I'm happy with the quality and design so would use them again - no complaints from my foster buns :)

Thanks everyone :) Have ordered a run for my two from them, am looking forward to it coming :)

Back