• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

disappointed with rabbit run :(

shakiraminilop

Warren Scout
I have only put shakira in there for 5 mins thats why there is no water see what she thought ov it but its way too small waste ov money i supose it will do for this summer :(

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

Sorry you aren't happy with it.

I'd be very disappointed with it, its tiny :(

Could you return it and get a partial refund perhaps?

Yes, can see why you're not happy with it - it is tiny and doesn't offer any scope for exercise at all. Could you perhaps try to sell it, although not really big enough for guineapigs either. Did it cost a lot?

Did it not say the measurements of it before you bought it? If not then I would complain if it was sold to you as a rabbit run and it's tiny!

That's interesting - it does say it is for guineapigs. Think you may to have to abandon it and buy something a good deal larger (and perhaps try selling it for guineapigs, as I mentioned). We've all made mistakes - things that seemed ok till we've actually got them set up. Think you can get some proper wooden ones, with covered ends, that you can fold up if you don't want it left out all the time.

It says it's a guinea pig playpen, you could sell it as that or donate to a rescue/give to anyone who has guineas if you didn't want to use it anymore?

yes it is way too small, it does say for guinea pigs to be fair to seller, but i wouldn;t even let piggies in there it seems to small for them too

have you thought about buying bits to make your own run?

ive got that one, my advice though would be not to leave bunny unsupervised in it, as the top is only netting, soo preadtors could easily get in :wave:, and it can be a pain to get it perfectly on top

i ended up getting a fold up wooden run last year for my bunnies instead, as i got fed up of the netting taking me ages to get it right on top :oops:

I've got one of those somewhere- i don't use it though as 60cm my buns can jump out easy and most of the nettings with these runs are useless- not meant to be left unsupervised. It is better to get tarpaulin and put over the top, fasten on with pegs.

Hope you sort something- what a shame about the run. xx

I've got one of those somewhere- i don't use it though as 60cm my buns can jump out easy and most of the nettings with these runs are useless- not meant to be left unsupervised. It is better to get tarpaulin and put over the top, fasten on with pegs.

Hope you sort something- what a shame about the run. xx

i have just baught it cudnt help my self and i have one of those ground sheets already so that will be gud and i will somehow connect it to the other run i have :) x

Back