• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lazy Bunnies

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit's just over 1yr old (1yr 2months to be precise). He's never been particularly active, but he does have his moments. He binkies most days including head binkies, and does the crazy runnings up the stairs and back down again, but we dont get very many (i havent seen one for ages :() bunny 500, even as a baby, he didnt really do many.

So, i guess thats just Biscuit?

Ginger on the other hand is very active (11 months old ~) on her good days (which are more and more right now :)) and will do crazy bunny 500's, binkys and head binkys everywhere. If they are coming over to you, Ginger RUNS to you, but Biscuit will always just hop towards you.

I'd say he was just lacklustre and can't really be bothered. The one word that sums him up, has to be lazy :lol:

Do you have similar, or all active, all lazy, or a mix of both?

Just curious on your buns attitudes and behaviours :)

Gray

Last edited:
Lily is my only lazy bunny. But she's so lazy she makes up for it in the others :lol:

It amazes me how a lazy bun will put up with a hyper bunny, Lily isn't phased at all by Max who never stays still. If it was people the lazy person would have turned on the hyper person long ago :lol:

Lucky's really adventurous!
He can jump really high, once he jumped on one of the shelves in the garage from the floor :O
Jack is nervous I think that's why he isn't that adventurous as Lucky.
But yea they do binky when let out in the garden.
:wave:

My lops are so lazy. The only time they get excited is when they go on the grass (and they spent some of that time asleep again yesterday) or when they see a human as that probably means food.

Bunsk binkies like mad but doesnt ofter do 500s.

Belle does 500s like there is no tomorrow, and binkies like mental! :lol:

N&S are pretty bouncy when let out on the landing and she's my smallest and he's my biggest. I think my lops are a bit lazy cos they didn't have enough space to begin with. But then neither did Nutmeg. She was in a tiny hutch before I took her in.

B&G are the same breed and only differ by ~500g right now :?

I'm not sure what breed my to are, Bobby's mum looks like a black frenchie/dwarf lop, her dad was a huge up eared type rex bunny.

Carlo I have nooo idea, he is quite a lot less bulky than Bob's though.

he also had lop ears which went up after a while, which is strange in its self

Lilly (6months old) is definitely the most active by a long shot, Nigel (12 months old) is the laziest and Twix and Star (3.5 - 4 years old) are somewhere inbetween! :lol:

Lilly will bunny 500 like her life depends on it and throws a few binkies in for good measure. All the others will have the odd mad session but no where near as often!

That's really funny, cos my two (who as you know are like mini versions of B&G) are exactly the same! Olly looks like Biscuit and is a lot less active than Honey! :wave: he does have the odd mad couple of minutes and binkies now and again, but Honey definitely does the bunny 500's and binkies all over the place! :lol:

Charlie is quite lazy. I do get binkies every day, but he doesn't even do half the amount of runnig that Milly does.
He's 3 and Milly is 8 months, but he's always been lazy :lol: Milly is my little rocket

That's really funny, cos my two (who as you know are like mini versions of B&G) are exactly the same! Olly looks like Biscuit and is a lot less active than Honey! :wave: he does have the odd mad couple of minutes and binkies now and again, but Honey definitely does the bunny 500's and binkies all over the place! :lol:

Colour co-ordinated activity :shock:

Rodge shouldve been called Eeyore, he mops about like him & I swear if he talked he would sound like him! :lol:

I let them free range when I get home in the evenings & he plods out the hutch, has a binky then snoozes next to the pond. He wants in after an hour as he knows its his dinner time! :lol:

I just think its a man thing. :lol:

Rodge shouldve been called Eeyore, he mops about like him & I swear if he talked he would sound like him! :lol:

I let them free range when I get home in the evenings & he plods out the hutch, has a binky then snoozes next to the pond. He wants in after an hour as he knows its his dinner time! :lol:

I just think its a man thing. :lol:

Thats Biscuit down to a tee :lol:

Sox is THE most hyperactive bunny...EVER.:shock::lol: He literally never stops moving...not even when he's eating :roll::shock::lol:
Maybe once he's neutered he'll calm down a little?*she says hopefully*:lol:
Im quite sure when i get another bunny Sox will still be most hyperactive :lol: its hard to beat!!:lol:

Back