• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby gave birth!

Ruby gave birth this morning to 5 babies, sadly little Roo was born a little stillborn:cry: Roo will be laid to rest tomorrow:cry:
Here's the first pictures of the babies they are gorgeous♥

SAM_0896.jpg

SAM_0907.jpg

SAM_0909.jpg

This is Ruby Pregnant
SAM_0708.jpg

Ahh super sweeties :love:

Are there three crested ones and one not?? I love how mini pigs can be so different! They all look in good health.

RIP little Roo :cry:

Ahh super sweeties :love:

Are there three crested ones and one not?? I love how mini pigs can be so different! They all look in good health.

RIP little Roo :cry:

That would be my guess too, one looks like he/she has a smooth head.:love: they are all gorgeous. So sorry to hear about little Roo who didn't make it. Sleep well sweetie.

3 are crested like Henry their father and 1 is just a normal smooth haired, Piglet is the one I am most likely keeping but there is two little twins by the looks of things, ahh I can't choose! One/Two are going to be Nicola1's so I have to decide who's who :lol:

She finally popped! :D:D:D:D

they are gorgeous. I'm sorry about Roo :cry: popcorn free little one

Omg I'm so excited!!! :mrgreen: I can hardly wait

She finally popped! :D:D:D:D

they are gorgeous. I'm sorry about Roo :cry: popcorn free little one

Omg I'm so excited!!! :mrgreen: I can hardly wait

Finally eh?;):lol:

I seen her this morning look ever so thin and got all excited, Rosie was taking to much notice of them, trying to play with them and licking them so I have taken her and Sadie out, it gives Ruby a bit peace too!

I cried when I had to take Roo out and put her in a box but I know it was the right thing to do, she just didn't look "normal". Its strange because I didn't know Roo but I was really emotional over losing her:?

Lots of pictures to come on this thread until they are 8 weeks old so watch this space ;):love:

Finally eh?;):lol:

I seen her this morning look ever so thin and got all excited, Rosie was taking to much notice of them, trying to play with them and licking them so I have taken her and Sadie out, it gives Ruby a bit peace too!

I cried when I had to take Roo out and put her in a box but I know it was the right thing to do, she just didn't look "normal". Its strange because I didn't know Roo but I was really emotional over losing her:?

Lots of pictures to come on this thread until they are 8 weeks old so watch this space ;):love:

Did you put the hoover on her?? :no:

Aww :( but you knew her mummy so it's kind of like you knew her. It sounds like you did the right thing hun xx

Did you put the hoover on her?? :no:

Aww :( but you knew her mummy so it's kind of like you knew her. It sounds like you did the right thing hun xx

No hoovers, no needles and no home C sections ;):lol:

I hope Ruby knows she can rest now this is her retirement home now:love: just to add Lola really smells today, stale water comes to mind:?:lol:

I will show you who is who, they all look so similar!!

This is super cute little Pooh:love:
SAM_0899.jpg

This is icle Pigglet:love:
SAM_0904.jpg

This is gorgeous little Eeyore:love:
SAM_0905.jpg

This is little Tigger, this one lives up to his/her name:lol::love:
SAM_0902.jpg

Back