• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe's Garden Explore

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Ok, so she didnt really explore the whole garden... but i let her explore abit of the grass seeing as today is such a nice day :love:

She didnt stay out long, after a little while she started to sneeze :( & had a little bit of a runny nose so i brought her back indoors.

I made the little area out of the parts of her cage :D

IMGP3075.jpg

Quick Escape!!
IMGP3077.jpg

IMGP3079.jpg

IMGP3080.jpg

Im not escaping mum... i was just looking...
IMGP3081.jpg

See...
IMGP3082.jpg

The 'cage'
IMGP3090.jpg

Hi Ru!
IMGP3091.jpg

Whats up there?
IMGP3092.jpg

Little monkey :love:
IMGP3093.jpg

Bye Ru! Thanks for looking :wave:
IMGP3100edit.jpg

:love::love:

Great way of allowing a bit of fresh air. I really like it.

Such a cheeky little thing she is!

Awww very cute!

Evie has never been outdoors, she doesn't wake up until around 10pm!

Awww very cute!

Evie has never been outdoors, she doesn't wake up until around 10pm!

Phoebe usually wakes up around 7pm, but i was cleaning her out today so had to wake her up early, so i decided to let her in the garden for a little while :D

All of mine have never woken up until around 9-10ish. I always wait til then to clean them out!

She's gorgeous :love: I was thinking of doing something like that for my rats, bit nervous though but they are very tame and don't go far from mummy during free range! I have a cage very similar to that one in the garage now. Phoebe looked like she enjoyed it :)

Back