• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone as daft as me?!?

My camera won't let you take a picture without a memory card :oops: I have in the past though managed to wipe photos before moving them to the computer. :oops: Back in the 'old days' before I got a extra 6 4gb cards :lol:

:lol: I always do that. My DSLR doesn't turn on without it in, which is good......but I had an "oh :censored:" moment when I went to my sister's graduation and got there to find out I didn't have my memory card. I had to run to a shop to buy one whilst my family we queueing! :roll::lol:

I always seem to get the bunnies in really good photo ops before realising there is no memory card. By the time I have it they've gone!

last week i was carrying a camera round in my bag for just in case moments when that moment happend it had no battieres in :oops:

Back