• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you recommend Pet Vaccination Centre?

whitehood

Warren Veteran
Hey,
I need to get Lucky and Jack vaccinated soon, would you recommend this vet to vaccinate them ?
Are they good?
P.S.Thanks, need short answers not long discussions, need to look for other vets if this one's not suitable.
:wave:

I use them for the dogs vaccs, but not for the rabbits.

There is a certain skill in giving the myxo 10% intradermally,and at PVC you are more likely to get a newbie doing it rather than an experienced vet.

I use them for the dogs vaccs, but not for the rabbits.

There is a certain skill in giving the myxo 10% intradermally,and at PVC you are more likely to get a newbie doing it rather than an experienced vet.

Thanks, Is there any chance of me asking the centre if I can have an experienced vet giving the vaccinations to Jack and Lucky, or will this sound too rude towards the other vets :(
I don't really think it'll be too rude though as the owner will want what's best for their bun.

Bump!

Last edited:
Thanks, Is there any chance of me asking the centre if I can have an experienced vet giving the vaccinations to Jack and Lucky, or will this sound too rude towards the other vets :(
I don't really think it'll be too rude though as the owner will want what's best for their bun.

Bump!

I'd ask.
The worst they can do is say no!:lol:

Have sent them an email..
Just enquired if they do a health check before vaccinating and if I can get a professional vet to vaccinate :D
Hope they wont feel offended because they sound really good :D

Back