• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies all night garden party.....!!!

benkat

Warren Scout
:wave:
My 2 have a 6ft double tier hutch with a permanent run attached to it on the patio.
I've been putting the girls in their 'other' run during the day while the weather is nice. It attaches onto the permanent run (and it's covered) so it's great to give them more room, but they can't be in it permanently as they dig!!!!
I shut them back in their usual accomodation at night...... I say but last night I forgot :shock:
It was 6am this morning when I remembered..... I had visions of going out to find a massive hole & either both bunnies binkying round the garden OR the horrendous sight of 2 dead bunnies courtesy of the local cats.
Fortunately neither scenario greeted me....

I was greeted by the sight of 2 totally destroyed willow toys & a massive pile of compost EVERYWHERE. (The compost is usually in the digging box, but not anymore) When I say EVERYWHERE I mean EVERYWHERE - On the hay, on the patio & most importantly ALL OVER the bunnies.

Both girls were looking very pleased with themselves & upon hearing my voice promptly came up to me to say ''Thanks for leaving us out all night mum - we had a great party" :lol:

So, my job for the day???? Clearing up the mess!!!!! Serves me right really :roll:

Love it...sounds like they had fun!! :lol: I work late shift so always pop out to say 'night' to my two to check they're ok, but I'd love to let mine have more room to play at night. Commiserations on the work that they've left you....

I wondered what the kerfuffle was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll::roll:

Now I know.:lol::lol:

Gald to hear they had a great time and safe and sound. x

Back