• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets At Home

minilops_99

Young Bun
I obviously know that pets shops arent the best, more so the bigger 'chain' ones. I went in today and could not believe the amount of bunnies they had in one cage/area. They all seemed really distant from each other after watching them for a while and it was really sad to see :(. I know it obviously happens all the time in their shops but its so sad :(. I wanted to buy them all there and then to get them out of there but i dont have space unfortunately :(.

It's coming up to Easter and they're capitalising on it unfortunately. :(
The sad fact is, buying them feeds them with money and breeders breed more to take their place. It's kinder just to leave them. :(
But on the flip side every bunny deserves a good home, no matter where they're from. When I win the lottery I will have all the bunnies in the world! :lol:

Yeah i understand where your coming from, if i buy one they will just find another to replace. I also heard someone buying one of their guinea pig cages, asking if it was ok for a rabbit and they said yes aslong as it was just one...there tiny! its disgusting! The rabbits looked so cute aswell they were climbing up on the cage at me it was heartbreaking :(!

Back