• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is she bored?

Lola is eating, pooping and drinking normally but over these last 3 days shes been really sleepy, still very alert and does have her burst of energy but she just keeps flopping. Shes fully vaccinated too so I know its not vhd.

I wonder if shes bored or just really lazy getting, maybe even with the warmer weather coming in, shes getting lots of presents for her 2nd birthday next week, she never bothers with toys but she has her boxes and tubes and loves them and shes a hay addict at the moment.

She was like this last year and as a result she got obese, theres not that much of a risk now as shes on an all hay diet.

Do any other buns become lazy around this time or is it just Lola being Lola?:oops::?

My two have actually been a bit lazy the past few days :wave:
Maybe it is the warmth, it's confusing me so they're probably confused too :lol:

My two have actually been a bit lazy the past few days :wave:
Maybe it is the warmth, it's confusing me so they're probably confused too :lol:

When I come to think about it so have Charlie and Delilah:lol:
I think with Lol's its either the clocks changing and her normal routine changing, the warmer weather and her just being a lazy bug!:lol:

shes not running around like a loony or anything right this minute:roll::oops:

Ok so shes acting like normal digging the sofa, binkies on the sofa and being a little bug, not that I feel stupid for making this thread or anything..:oops:

Back