• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female constantly banging back feet

gareth_mattey

Warren Scout
Hi,

Well the female Dusty which i recently got from a rescue.

I dont know her background as to what happened to her before she arrived at the rescue but she seems to constantly bang her back legs every now and again.

She'll do it every 20-30 seconds for up to half an hour at times, not just like a couple of times to say she's angry.

It makes a really loud noise when she's in her hutch, she did it at the rescue aswell, when the lady went to get her out she kept doing it.

She's very friendly with humans and will let you do anything to her but don't know why she constantly does this.

Sometimes she'll be quite for hours, then the next minute, bang bang bang for ages.

Any ideas to why?

Thanks

Hi,

Well the female Dusty which i recently got from a rescue.

I dont know her background as to what happened to her before she arrived at the rescue but she seems to constantly bang her back legs every now and again.

She'll do it every 20-30 seconds for up to half an hour at times, not just like a couple of times to say she's angry.

It makes a really loud noise when she's in her hutch, she did it at the rescue aswell, when the lady went to get her out she kept doing it.

She's very friendly with humans and will let you do anything to her but don't know why she constantly does this.

Sometimes she'll be quite for hours, then the next minute, bang bang bang for ages.

Any ideas to why?

Thanks

Can be a sensitive bunny who is alerting you and other buns to danger- i.e something close by like a cat etc.

Back