• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stop thief!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I caught sight of something moving out of the corner of my eye.....

....it was Apache bounding past with a WHOLE APPLE in his mouth :shock:

:lol::lol:

Rudy says if he'd been to Auntie Angie's naughty bunny training school rather than Bunny Camp he might have learnt some useful tricks too. :?

I couldn't get it off him for ages either....you know that thing buns do where they get a nice piece of food and sprint laps with it....well he did that, for over ten minutes, and every time I came close to catching him he swerved into a tunnel or behind some furniture. :lol:

He looked so downhearted when I took it off him that I let them both have a little slice. :)

Bramble used to steal the fruit all the time when he came into the house on one of his visits. He was never brought into the house if the door was open he would be in. go and see what people were up too and what treats they would give him. The funniest was when my niece was staying and she decided to cut the veg up for sunday roast on the table in the backroom so she could carry on watching telly. she opened the backroom door and came into the kitchen leaving the door open!!!!! When she went in Bramble was on the sofa leaning over to the table eating the veg. he looked so happy with the self service facilities lol

Back