• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starfish is coming home tomorrow!!! I can't wait!!!U/ D she is in the car;)

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I have met the standard to be allowed to adopt Starfish.:shock: I fell in love with her in the first picture posted of her and I have pestered poor Jill ever since to allow me to bring her home. Tomorrow hubby and I are going on a road trip to collect her from Angie65 who has fostered her in Barnsley for a few days to save us driving right down to Leicester. Her carrier is packed ready to go with a thick layer of megazorb, loads of hay from H4P and some parsley to nom on if she feels like it on the journey.

I will post pictures - it was written into the adoption criteria that this was compulsory - when I have her settled.;);)

Last edited:
Today is the day!!!! Yippee. :D:D:D

We wish Starfish all the luck and love in the world for a beautiful new future.

So, so good to hear out of sadness comes such happiness. Hurrah.:D:D

Yay, another bun soon to be in their forever home :love:

Thank you for adopting her and yes we must have pictures immediately :shock:

:lol::lol:

Ali did keep it quiet and as she said asked about her when we first rescued Starfish:D
The bunny has already made part of the journey so all the luck in the world for a safe 2nd part and a happy life:D

I kept it quiet until all was definite because I didn't dare hope that it would actually happen. :lol::love::love::love:

I have her dog crate ready and waiting at home and the plan is to keep her on her own till I know what is 'normal' for her and then introduce her to my pair. If things don't work out then I will look out for a husbun for her through the rescue I foster for.

I am soooooo excited!!!

I kept it quiet until all was definite because I didn't dare hope that it would actually happen. :lol::love::love::love:

I have her dog crate ready and waiting at home and the plan is to keep her on her own till I know what is 'normal' for her and then introduce her to my pair. If things don't work out then I will look out for a husbun for her through the rescue I foster for.

I am soooooo excited!!!

..... but is your camera battery charged up?!

;):lol::lol::lol:

We are also very excited for you!!!!!

Stories such as this really do gladden the heart. :love::love:

We all hear and see so much unhappiness in the world and especially where bunnies are concerned.

Then......................lovely bright futures appear for many. Yippee.

This is why we are all here on the forum.

To do our utmost in helping these beautiful little animals.

Starfish we love you. :love::love:

She is settled in the car and she is on her way north!! I hope she doesn't get car sick. A great big thanks to Angie 65 for coming home in her lunch hour to let me collect her. Ok. More when she is home!

Back