• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why doesnt my OH understand......

shell1805

Mama Doe
i need bella to have a pink girly cage!!!!!! :roll: :lol:

i have had such a time trying to get a pink ledge for her cage since she has split hers. i emailed savic only to be told i can only get it if i order from a pets at home store. 4 stores later and none of them can get it and say i should order it direct from savic. eventually savic gave me a site i can get it from buts it bright green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH keeps rolling his eyes and saying bella wont care but thats not it..... i care!!!

(ive ordered the stupid thing in green but i know im gonna hate it!!! :( )

this thread is completely pointless but i needed to have a tantrum!!!! :oops:

:lol:

anyone else this picky??

Yes I love things to come in pink! I got one of the boredom breaker tunnel and tents but it came in a dull green, I wanted the blue and purple one :(

:lol: my chinchillas have a jungle-themed cage with zebra print and giraffe print

my hamster has a 'wooden' theme, so do the girl guineas.

The rabbits just have the whole house :roll::lol:

but yes, everything has to match! I ordered two cargo nets for Dora the hammie's cage and was most upset to be sent two different colours

Yes I love things to come in pink! I got one of the boredom breaker tunnel and tents but it came in a dull green, I wanted the blue and purple one :(

i managed to finally find the purple one, but i did have to search a bit first :oops: :lol:

OH thinks ive gone bonkers but bella has everything in pink and its gonna look so odd with this green bit now and its not even a dull green its more fluecent than anything!!!!!

006-15.jpg

memories..... oh sweet memories!!!! :cry:

:lol:

My three don't even live together yet and I'm already planning their hutch colour scheme and buying stuff for them:oops:

My three don't even live together yet and I'm already planning their hutch colour scheme and buying stuff for them:oops:

dont get too attached to the stuff you get them hunni :roll:

:lol: i love my little girly but why did her fat little tush have to break the one part of the cage i cant properly replace. i even nearly resulted in getting her another cage :oops:

i recently ordered a pink doggie solutions dog crate..intermediate size for my kitty when she was spayed to sleep in overnite and during her first week to make sure she was safe from her brother.

my excuse.....freyas jet black...and showed up against the pink bars perfectly!!:lol::lol:

merlin has the ferplast i think...120 cage with two curved doors in the top..he had a matching grey bit similar to that..had to remove it..he ate too much of it:shock::lol:

Back