• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they get jealous like children

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
bunnies :lol: was at nans as buns got to play at nan's after mabels vet visit, soo grandad had some banana and we gave mabel some while i held her, i said don;t worry about locks it not like he really needs any, locksley smelt it a mile off, sniffing and looking up, and when he saw he wasn;t getting any turned around ran into his tube and stamped his foot soo hard, like in disgust, so in the end grandad gave in and gave him some :lol::lol::lol:

haha! How cute! I just brushed Binky and when I went to put her down, I sat with her on my knee, Bailey came rushing over to see what was happening and why she was missing out! She wasn't too impressed to find that she was next to be brushed lol!

God forbid I stroke Flash, Harley will actually push him out of the way and shove his head under my hand :roll::lol: It's nice to know they enjoy my attention though

Back