• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have 4 BONDED Rabbits!! Pics on p102 :)

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Please can we have some RU bonding vibes! Just started bonding my four buns. I'm doing it in a very small space this time. So far so good. One minor scuffle. Lots of threatening nips but nothing serious. Pics to follow later x

Last edited:
There hasn't been much of a change so far. They had a minor scuffle but no fight. They haven't moved positions either - well there has been hopping out of tray then back again. Darcy so far is still the boss. Its obvious that Frasier is happy for Darcy to be boss so don't they just get on with it quicker?:?:lol:

oo im bonding 3 soon, tht was the think i was quesioning whether to use a big run on one tht size!

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Darcy jumped in the litter tray with Annie and Frasier. Darcy groomed Annie's face and ears for ages then he turned round towards Frasier - **MASSIVE INTAKE OF BREATH AND READY TO JUMP UP IF FIGHT STARTS***

Darcy groomed Frasiers ears and nose!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::love::love::love::love:

I keep telling him how proud I am of him. He is is now laid out and snuggling comfy with annie and Frasier!! This is my loving sweet wonderful Darcy I have always known and now he is showing it to Frasier and ANnie at last!:love:

My blooming camera battery died and am now recharging it so can take pics and show you later tonight. I really hope I haven't jinxed anything by being so excited so early.

Keep sending those positive bonding vibes wonderful RU!!! XXXXX

Bonding vibes coming your way....tho If things carry on this good you might not need them :wave:
xxxxxxxx

More pics................

bonding2.png

bonding3.png

bonding4.png

Last edited:
So far so good. All quiet on the bunny front. There was a spat of humping but that has stopped now and its just chilling and nomming...:D

Still going okay and pretty quiet. Beatrix is the only one refusing to bond with anyone except Darcy at the moment.

Back