• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can they eat the skin off banana?

Yup, thats how Biscuit steals banana from me if im eating it. He jumps up, grabs the flappy skin and tugs as hard as he can, then runs off with the banana trailing behind/beside him.

:roll:

Oh good. Charlie showed a little interest in it, so I'm hoping if I can let him nibble a bit of the skin he'll realise trying new things isn't bad!

He's REALLY awkward with fruit/veg normally so a bit of interest would be bad to ignore :lol:

Will let him have a little try when I have my banana after dinner :D

:)

Any bunny who refuses a banana is no bunny in my books! :lol:

Charlie isn't a bunny :lol: The only fruit/veg he will eat is carrot, cabbage (rarely) and brocolli. He will eat dried apple treats and raisens now and then... That's it! Dunno why coz I've had him since he was 7 weeks old and it's not like he was never offered anything :?

Never tried the skin with mine, I very rarely give banana as Lola has such bad dental disease as it is. I read it is ok though :) x

Marvin loves banana skin, more so than banana. He has been caught umpteen times rumaging through bins to eat week old banana peel.

Well he wouldn't try it :(
Partly because the second he realised it was actually a banana he ran away, and partly because the second Milly realised it was banana she wanted to be the one and only bunny allowed near it

DSCF2148.jpg

At least I have one real bunny, ey? :lol:

bluebell goes nuts for a nana...but she eats the skin...when i grab it off her nd offer the nana itself...she licks it sniffs it and avoids it..goes hunting for the skin..nom nom:oops::lol:

Back