• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny maze?

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
Not sure if anyone can help...a while ago I was browsing the internet for bunny stuff, and came across this great thing! It was a bunny maze. It was made of cardboard (I think), and it looked about a metre square, just one level high. It was just a load of interlinking passages made out of card. Not sure if that's the best explanation! Has anyone seen these, and if so can you point me to the website as I can't find it any more! :roll:

I know what you mean, but I think they're quite expensive, and to be honest its really easy to make the equivalent out of old cardboard boxes - if your buns are anything like mine they'll only make extra 'doors' in them anyway, so much better if you haven't just spent a fortune on it!!

I know what you mean, but I think they're quite expensive, and to be honest its really easy to make the equivalent out of old cardboard boxes - if your buns are anything like mine they'll only make extra 'doors' in them anyway, so much better if you haven't just spent a fortune on it!!

Yep, OH said he would try and make them one (maybe even out of wood :D:love:!), but I just wanted to find the picture to show him, and see how they've put it together.

Little tykes, yep, mine always want to make their own doors in stuff (even sofas and carpets :censored:!):lol:

Yes! Thank you thank you thank you! Why could I not find this again? :roll: I only bought some megazorb from the hay experts the other day!! :roll:

Because its out of stock, and has been for ages, so might not show straight up :)

I just searched for maze on THE, as i knew it was there ;)

Back