• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i please have some good luck Vibes for my Inca UPDATE: Home and totally fine!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
She is going for an X-Ray to hopefully find out why she is holding her back leg funny. At rest her foot is sitting underneath her body at a squint angle and her foot is nearly in line with the front paws!

She really has been through the mill in her short life. She is not really a bunny with good health, so i am worried about getting the X-ray done. The vet is going to try a mild sedation first to see if she can manage to get the X-ray done with that, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Really hope you can get to the bottom of it. Give her a snuggle from me and I am thinking of you too:D
xx

Thanks everyone :)
Getting more nervous now. I spoke to my vets earlier and they were reassuring me that she will be fine, but there is always the element of doubt when a GA is concerned.

Just hope that whatever they find with the X-ray is treatable.

Back