• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bunnies............nothing bad so don't panic!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Morning everyone, just left a message with a local newspaper about doing an article about Easter and bunnies.

I did one many, many years ago and they came and took a beautiful photo of Barnaby (RIP) bun and myself................not quite so beautiful!!!!

Obviously I am going to promote MMC campaign and just a few pieces of vital information regarding bunny ownership and welfare.

Even if it deters one person from buying a bunny, that is a result. :thumb:

I wonder if Frankie would fancy having his photo taken, or maybe Estelle? Must go and have a word with them. :lol::lol::lol:

Fingers crossed it all goes to plan. I need to work out how to try and make myself look halfway presentable!!!!

The pictures of Candiflare and Penelope are stunning for their newspaper article..........................I'm sure i can't look THAT good.

A paper bag over head might help!!!!!!!:roll::roll:

Briefly before I go, please check out Fundraisers for 2011. On 11 June at Pershore College I am fund raising for Windwhistle. Details for this year are exactly the same. The day is drawing near.

Thats good, as you said, even if it prevents one sale then it is worth it :)
Good luck with it all xx

Back