• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lush Bolton Rabbit Event

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
This Saturday Lush Bolton have a rabbit welfare event going on...

With Easter coming up we realise that lots of rabbits are bought around this time and then abandoned when the novelty wears off - to raise awareness on this issue we're supporting a local rabbit charity BUNNYHOP!

They will be in store at LUSH BOLTON on Saturday to talk about all the work they do rescue rabbits and also showing pictures of the rabbits they currently have for adoption - a far better option than buying one! Due to the issue of undedicated people getting rabbits at Easter they don't allow adoption during Easter but this doesn't stop you getting your house/garden prepared for your new rabbit if you decide you would like to adopt - they will do a house visit beforeyou adopt to check your hutch and help you with any enquires you have too.

We'll be donating all our sales of Charity Pot Body Lotion (minus VAT) to them as well - which means you can buy either a £1 trial size or £12.95 big pot to help them out. This means you get a gorgeous chocolately scented fair trade body lotion and you get to feel good for supporting Bunnyhops too!

They obviously need lots of toys, hay, food, towels etc for the rabbits so bring anything for them instore and we'll give you a FREE BATH BOMB! Please help us support this worthy cause - rabbit lovers unite and help us help them this easter!
For more information got to: http://www.bunnyhop.co.uk/

I thought for easter, Lush could do a bath bomb with the "Make Mine Chocolate" campaign. It could be rabbit shaped and have tiny bunny confetti in it. Chocolate scented of course.

I want one:oops::lol:

Last edited:
I thought for easter, Lush could do a bath bomb with the "Make Mine Chocolate" campaign. It could be rabbit shaped and have tiny bunny confetti in it. Chocolate scented of course.

I think a new career in marketing beckons! :p

I think that the RSPCA in Manchester are holding a similar event.

I've been harping on at them for over a year now to do something. I really thought we were in with a chance for a nationwide campaign this year but sadly not. Hopefully next year.

I happen to know that one of the Lush bigwigs has fostered rabbits in the past so it's a shame nothing's been done so far. BUT the Bolton event is great and hopefully it'll go really well and they'll consider something nationwide next yea.

Lots of people on here like Lush don't they?

Maybe we could threaten a boycott if they don't, or all email them? It would just fit so well with both parties:?

You be be me to it to tell everyone:oops::oops:

I am so excited about Saturday. It is going in the local paper too.

Back