• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

World War 3 in bunnyland just now!! Advice please, poorly eye

LoopyLouie

Wise Old Thumper
Well after my super easy bonding WW3 just broken out between my 2 ladies leading to a nasty scratch on an eye :( I've bathed it in cooled boiled water and she's now happily munching hay in the bathroom :roll: along with the odd thump :roll:

Such a shame as all seemed so peaceful up to now! Gonna start from scratch on Friday now I think.

Last edited:
I've just looked at the damaged eye again, the top of the eyelid has like a nip and the bottom is also torn, a bit worse. There was a little discharge which I have removed and the eye itself looks ok.

She is eating and drinking and has a vet appointment tomorrow to check her over but is there anything else I can be doing in the meantime other than bathing in cooled boiled water? She seems fine within herself.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you. I feel so sorry for her as she was fine in the trio, it's my other girlie who is the aggressor. They've lived together fine for 3 weeks :roll:

Back